Private and School Tours
While our farm is not generally open to the public, we do offer private and school tours. If you would like to learn more and/or schedule a tour, please fill out the form below. Our staff will review your group's needs and contact you via phone or email ASAP.
- Tour: On the tour, you'll hear a brief history of our goat farm, meet and feed the animals (french alpine goats, pot-bellied pigs, african sulcata tortoises and barred rock chickens), smell a variety of essential oils and learn how we make goat milk soap in our soap workshop.
- Custom: The tour can be further customized based on your group's age range, interests and/or the season. For example, goat milking demos are available in the fall and baby goat cuddling is available in the spring. Customized topics include: (1) biology of farm plants and animals, (2) in-depth chemistry of soap making and (3) aromatherapeutic benefits of essential oils.
- Schedule: The tour generally runs 1 hour, and guests are invited to stay an additional hour to picnic and shop. There is a grassy area available for a bring-your-own picnic and the goat milk soap showroom is open for browsing and shopping.
- Cost: The entrance fee is $7/person with a minimum of $200. Kids under age 2 free. If you have less than 29 people interested in joining, you can either ask each guest to pay a higher fee... or you can collaborate with other small groups.
- Liability Waiver: All guests, children and adults alike, need to fill out a liability waiver form either in advance, or upon arrival at the farm.
- Weather: All events are rain or shine.
- What to Bring: Bring layers, comfy shoes, hats, sunglasses and/or umbrellas as needed. Our showroom accepts cash, credit cards and checks.
- Kids: The farm is very kid-friendly. That said, parents must be responsible for their children at all times; please review the farm rules here. No strollers; kid carrier recommended.
- Pets: No dogs, or other outside animals, permitted on the property. This is for the safety of our animals and guests.
- Ticket Cancelation Policy: We can offer you store credit for the full amount of your canceled tickets if canceled within 72 hours of the event. We can offer you store credit for half the amount of your canceled tickets if canceled within less than 72 hours of the event.
- Spread the Word: Want to share this idea with your group? You can print or email this flyer (PDF).
If you would like to learn more and/or schedule a tour, please fill out the form below. Our staff will review your group's needs and contact you via phone or email ASAP.