Stacy's Simply Tapenade is made with Santa Barbara Olive Co. olives and other fresh ingredients from Ruben's Produce in Ventura. Itis a gourmet blend of kalamata, black, and spanish olives, that tastes great on crackers, chicken, fish, pasta, or simply by the spoon!!! See more recipe ideas below.
MADE BY: Stacy's Simply All You Need in Simi Valley, California.
- Slice a loaf of fresh baked crostini and serve with cream cheese topped with tapenade.
- Grill your favorite red meat and top with arugula and tapenade... Enjoy with a glass of red wine.
- Try a little in your omelet or scrambled eggs...
- Make a delicious sandwich on focaccia bread with turkey, salami, pepperoni, (or whichever lunch meat you fancy), cream cheese, and tapenade.
- Mix Stacy's Simply Tapenade with mayonnaise to make a delicious aioli, then spread on a grilled tuna steak or turkey burger.
- Add a secret layer to your lasagna...!