We have not yet set any Farm Camp dates for 2017, but hope to soon. If you're interested in our Farm Camp, please fill out the form below so that we can share new details with you as they become available.
The information below is from our 2016 Summer Farm Camp, as reference.
AT FARM CAMP, YOUR CHILD WILL:
- Milk a Goat
- Make Goat Milk Soap
- Make Goat Milk Ice Cream
- Pick Herbs from the Garden
- Play Outdoor Games
- Feed Pigs, Tortoises, Chickens, Ducklings and Cow
- Paint, Draw and More
WHAT TO BRING Campers & CIT should bring a pack lunch, water bottle, snacks, hat, sunscreen and closed toe shoes. Camp is rain or shine; please dress appropriate to the weather. Disposable camera optional.
QUESTIONS Lauren will be heading up farm camp this summer! Feel free to email or call her with any questions, before or after you sign-up. Her email is firstname.lastname@example.org and her cell is 310-266-6989.
FARM ADDRESS 2220 Bardsdale Ave. Fillmore, CA 93015 (directions coming soon)
AGES & PRICES
- Children (ages 7 to 12): $275
- Each Add'l Sibling: $225
- Counselor In Training (ages 13 to 15): $225*
- Extended 5pm Pick-Up: Add'l $50 per child
* CIT's must attend orientation on 7/15; they are expected to be responsible and kind, and to assist camp leaders as needed.
** Prices include all materials costs
IMportant - DUE JULY 11th
Please fill out and mail the following forms to the address above. Needs to be received by Monday, July 11th.
PURCHASE FARM T-SHIRTS & HATS
* Select Farm-Pick at checkout to pick up on the first day of Farm Camp.