Gourmet Goat’s Recipe for Goat Cheese Croissants
September 15, 2010 Written by TaylorH
Not only does goat milk make our goat milk soaps super rich and nourishing, but it can also be a nutritious ingredient in your kitchen. Gourmet Goat loves to share her favorite recipes made with goat milk and goat cheese, and here is her latest: Goat Cheese Croissants.
Goat Cheese Croissants:
Gourmet Goat loved the Goat Cheese Puffs so much that she wanted to make them again for her friends. Unfortunately, the grocery store didn’t have any puff pastry. Gourmet Goat had to adapt and decided to try making Goat Cheese Croissants. This recipe is really easy and quick. Goat Cheese Croissants make a great last minute appetizer or snack.
- 4 ounces Herbed Goat Cheese
- 1 Package Large Croissant Rolls
- Heat oven to the suggested temperature on the croissant package.
- Unroll the croissant dough and separate the triangles, lying them flat.
- Place about a tablespoon of goat cheese at the base of the triangle (the straight edge portion opposite the point of the triangle).
- Roll the croissant and try to pinch together both sides to keep the goat cheese inside.
- Place the croissants on a cooking sheet and cook for 12-16 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for a few minutes before serving.
Recipe created by our social media and marketing intern, Taylor.
Photo credit: Taylor Harkins