Many people love our soap scents and have asked if they can buy the essential oil blends separately. Now you can. And for those of you who aren’t quite sure what to do with a bottle of essential oil, here’s a list of 10 ideas. Please feel free to comment with any of your own suggestions.
- Aromatherapy: couple drops of lavender on temples to relieve headaches.
- Bath: add a few drops to a bath to create a relaxing environment.
- Natural Perfume: place a few drops on wrists and rub together.
- Freshen Linen Closet: Mix essential oil blend with 4 oz water in spray bottle to freshen your linen closet.
- In Homemade cleaners
- Room Diffuser: Add a few drops to a small saucer or cup of water. For a more intense and wider range add a few drops to a pot of simmering water or oil diffuser.
- Massage Oil: Add to olive oil or grapeseed oil for a luxurious massage oil.
- Laundry: bolster our old fashioned laundry detergent with a few extra drops of essential oil.
- Freshen Mattress: Add essential oil to a cup of baking soda. Sprinkle of mattress, let sit for about an hour, then vacuum.
- Remove Gunk: Our Lemon Tea Tree essential oil blend is a mix of citrus oils that are known to help remove sticky residue.
And a big thanks to Brandy for compiling this list!
Day 12: 12 Vegan Lip Balms (for as little as $3.50 each)
Yes – that’s up to 50% off! We’ll likely never have this good of a deal on our lip balms again, so if you love ‘em, get ‘em now! The 6-packs and 12-packs are a great way to stock up for stocking stuffers. And every time they use the lip balm they’ll think of you
Day 11: Fragrance Free Soap & Creme Duo
Our fragrance free soap and facial creme can be a life-saver for anyone with super-sensitive skin. Many find it’s the only thing gentle enough to use, after trying other pricey options at the dermatologist.
Value of $34. On Sale for $28.
Day 10: Our Custom Essential Oil Blends
Love the way our soaps smell? Now you can buy the essential blends on their own. And here’s a list of 10 ways to use them!
Day 9: Fluffy, Whipped Body Butters
…also brand-new! Made with shea butter and available in Lavender Apricot, Avocado Hemp and Cinnamon Clove.
Special Holiday Price $9.
Day 8 : 8 Baths for Soaking
…with our 8 oz. glass jar of nourishing goat milk bath salts that will make your body feel like butter… even for all the dry, winter skin out there.
Value $32. On Sale for $20.
Day 7: Argan Oil Eye Creme
*Brand-New* Don’t let the light and fluffy texture fool you… this eye creme goes on super-rich. Made with argan oil, vitamin e, evening primrose oil, jojoba oil, rosehip seed oil, coconut oil and shea butter. (Lauren is obsessed with it and can’t stop applying)
Value of $24. On sale for $18.
Day 6: 6 Gifts for $6 each
Perfect price range for small gifts or stocking stuffers! Includes Coco Mango Soap-on-a-Rope (value $10), Facial Soap Biscuit, Lip Balm (value $7), Sisal Wash Mit, Soap Sampler (value $9), and Wood Soap Dish.
Day 5: Buy 5, Get 1 FREE
Great way to stock up for yourself or to gift to friends and family.
Value $54. On sale for $45.
Day 4: 4 Soaps-on-a-Rope for $24
Beautiful as tree ornaments… that smell divine and can actually be used after the big day.
Value of $40. On sale for $24.