You’re invited to our farm on Saturday, June 15th for a mix of garden demos, farm tours, outdoor games and shopping! Fun for the whole family, especially Dads and Grads!
Reserve your spot for gardening demos and farm/soap workshop tours here.
You’re invited to our (pre) Mother’s Day tea Party on May 4th. Details below. You can purchase tickets and make tour reservations here.
Here’s the Menu…
Our facial “biscuits” are a fun, new shape that fit comfortably between your finger tips, so you can apply directly to your face in a soft, circular motion. And because they are a bit smaller than the full-size, rectangular facial bars, they are also a bit cheaper. Try one for $6… or if you’re not sure which soap will best suit your skin type, try one of each for just $15. They come in three varieties (be sure to pick from drop-down menu below):
Nourishing (for dry to normal skin)
this ultra-rich soap is made with rosehip seed, evening primrose and apricot kernel oils plus cocoa butter and goat milk to hydrate dry skin
Clarifying (for normal to oily skin)
this soap is not only packed with natural acne-fighters witch hazel, tea tree and petigrain, but also has aloe vera, jojoba and goat milk to heal old scars
Calming (for sensitive skin)
our purest recipe with all the benefits of goat milk but none of the essential oils, exfoliants, or natural colorants that can irritate super-sensitive skin
* See individual product listings for complete ingredients lists*
Net Wt. 2.0 oz. each
We blessed with many compliments on our packaging and often asked about who does the design and printing of our labels. We have worked with many companies over the last few years and learned that you have to use the right tool in your tool box for the right job. Here’s who we personally use and who we’d gladly recommend to others:
OnlineLabels.com – for template stickers that we print on in-house; they have a range of paper types including 100% recycled white (which we use for our bath salts and market goat milk soaps) and kraft brown, which we use for our Whipped Body Butters (shown below).
LightningLabels.com - for off-site digital printing on standard or custom die lines in a variety of waterproof materials, which are perfect for products you’ll use in the bathroom, like our goat milk facial creme.
Valentine’s Day Open-House and Clearance Sale
farm tours + DIY massage workshop + clearance sale
We are hosting a Valentine’s Day open-house so you can tour the farm, shop our special clearance items and, perhaps, take our DIY massage oil workshop*.
- When: Saturday, February 9th from 10am to 3pm
- Where: please call or email to confirm event address
- Schedule: 10am gift shop opens, 11am first tour starts, 12pm DIY massage oil workshop*, 1pm second tour starts, 3pm gift shop closes
- * Cost: entrance and tours free; workshop $10/per person
Is this cold winter making your face dry and irritated? Try our fragrance free goat milk facial creme which does wonders for sensitive skin.
Many people love our soap scents and have asked if they can buy the essential oil blends separately. Now you can. And for those of you who aren’t quite sure what to do with a bottle of essential oil, here’s a list of 10 ideas. Please feel free to comment with any of your own suggestions.
- Aromatherapy: couple drops of lavender on temples to relieve headaches.
- Bath: add a few drops to a bath to create a relaxing environment.
- Natural Perfume: place a few drops on wrists and rub together.
- Freshen Linen Closet: Mix essential oil blend with 4 oz water in spray bottle to freshen your linen closet.
- In Homemade cleaners
- Room Diffuser: Add a few drops to a small saucer or cup of water. For a more intense and wider range add a few drops to a pot of simmering water or oil diffuser.
- Massage Oil: Add to olive oil or grapeseed oil for a luxurious massage oil.
- Laundry: bolster our old fashioned laundry detergent with a few extra drops of essential oil.
- Freshen Mattress: Add essential oil to a cup of baking soda. Sprinkle of mattress, let sit for about an hour, then vacuum.
- Remove Gunk: Our Lemon Tea Tree essential oil blend is a mix of citrus oils that are known to help remove sticky residue.
And a big thanks to Brandy for compiling this list!
Day 12: 12 Vegan Lip Balms (for as little as $3.50 each)
Yes – that’s up to 50% off! We’ll likely never have this good of a deal on our lip balms again, so if you love ‘em, get ‘em now! The 6-packs and 12-packs are a great way to stock up for stocking stuffers. And every time they use the lip balm they’ll think of you